Separating yourself out breeds selfishness and greater feelings of emptiness and aloneness—a perfect place to be devoured by the enemy. “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the […]
GOE (Good Overcomes Evil)
G.O.E. is an underground, completely free Christian Alternative venue in Fort Smith. Located Chaffee Crossing, the venue’s goal is to encourage and grow youth and adults in the Lord through music.
The venue is run by Grant Dorsey (Contact us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/goefortsmith) and hosted by Calvary Chapel Fort Smith. Shows are all ages, but due to the loud volume it may not be appropriate for small children or fragile pets!
Would it be underground if it was easy to find? We are located Chaffee Crossing. This unique location gives us the opportunity to play it loud and play it long. No neighbors, no complainers, no parking hassles just music and fun with a purpose! Our physical address is 7208 Mahogany Street, Fort Smith.
- 1. Take Exit 7 for I–540
- 2. From I–540, take Exit 3 for Highway 59 (If you cross the Arkansas river on I–540, you have gone too far.)
- 3. Head south (turn left) onto Highway 59
- 4. Proceed on Highway 59 until Highway 22
- 5. Turn left onto Highway 22, heading east
- 6. Make the first right (Mahogany Street) after the railroad tracks and i49 overpass into Chaffee Crossing
- 7. Calvary Chapel (G.O.E.) is located on the right side of the street, approximately 5 blocks
From Within Fort Smith:
- 1. Take Highway 22 toward Barling
- 2. Make the first right (Mahogany Avenue) after the railroad tracks and i49.
- 3. Calvary Chapel (G.O.E.) is located on the right side of the street, approximately 5 blocks
For booking or more information, call 479–650–6356 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13 (NKJV)
“And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.”
Hebrews 10:24-25 (NKJV)
A Friend Proverbs 18:24 “A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.” Do you have a lot of friends? Do you long for companionship? Proverbs 18:24 tells us the secret to having and keeping friends. “A man who has friends must himself be […]